What We Do
Our team can help you enable PreFab on your projects through our TOaaS Offering.
Our Take Off As A Service (TOaaS) offering combines your Take Off workflows with our prefabrication expertise and provider network, all enabled through the AECInspire automated BOM engine.
Our Services allow you to rapidly adopt prefabrication and reduce onsite skilled labor efforts by as much as 50%. This can help you deliver projects on time, therefore maintaining positive customer relationships resulting in repeat business and more profitable projects.
Create a comprehensive BOM on your Project within days
Enable Prefab on your Project in days or weeks, not months or years.
Our team adopts to YOUR workflows
Easy to read Install drawings included
HOW WE HELP
Our TOaaS can help you enable Prefab on your project in 5 steps.
- AECInspire team shares project checklist & a general estimate for the specific project.
- The Contractor shares project documents and defines the project scope, including the Prefab strategy.
- AECInspire team creates and submits a detailed proposal to the Contractor.
- The Contractor reviews and approves the proposal.
- TOaaS kickoff meeting is with the Contractor, Prefab, and AECInspire teams.
- The primary goal is to understand the Contractor’s layout, documentation, and process requirements for the defined project scope.
- If the Prefab strategy includes the use of a Manufactured Assembly Provider (MAP), Introductions and recommendations will be part of the kickoff process.
- AECInspire team will complete sample Take Off deliverables of key areas for review, modification requests, and sign-off by the Contractor and Prefab teams.
- This step ensures that the deliverables meet the specific needs of each of the key consumers of the deliverables.
Take Off Completed
- With the approved sample Take Off deliverables as a template, the AECInspire team will complete the Take Off and create the deliverables for all areas of the defined scope.
Review and Approve
- The Contractor and Prefab teams review all deliverables and sign-off on TOaaS project completion.
Here are some of the projects we are honored to have completed with our takeoff service.
Gateway to Science Museum
In partnership with Graybar and Denny's Electric, we provided a complete BOM for North Dakota's Gateway to Science Museum using AECInspire’s 2D Module.
Lakewood Elementary School
In partnership with Graybar and Denny's Electric we delivered a complete BOM using AECInspire’s 2D Module.
St. Louis MO.
In partnership with Kay Bee Electric, we implemented our Take Off as a Service (TOaaS) process using AECInspire's 2D Module and introduced them to Baxter Kenworthy from the Manufactured Assembly Provider network to execute a TI project on schedule and under budget.
Questions and Answers about TOaaS
What is the AECInspire MAP Network?
The AECInspire Manufactured Assembly Provider (MAP) Network is comprised of manufacturers and contractors from around the nation. Members of the network have been building construction assemblies for their own use and gained the experience and efficiencies to be able to produce for others outside of their organization.
How do I trust that the manufactured assembly provider produces what I need?
Our MAP Network is a curated group of Construction Manufacturers that have years of producing assemblies. For each project, we look at the scope and content of the project and can partner your project with a provider that will best suit your project needs.
How can I implement Manufactured Assemblies so quickly?
Our Manufactured Assembly Provider (MAP) Network has been executing construction assemblies for years. Let our team guide you through a proven process and connect you with the correct provider.
What is the typical turnaround time?
Our TOaaS turnaround time is dependent on the size and complexity of the project. Most projects begin within a week of the final scope is decided. Our team can scale to match your project demands. Materials and progress can be viewed throughout the project as you can follow along with your own access to AECInspire
What do I, the contractor, need to provide?
Drawings, project details, scope, and a couple of hours with your preconstruction team are all we need to get started!!
How much time will your Preconstruction team need to spend during TOaaS process?
Like any service, our first project together will be learning for both sides. With our experience and drive to provide the best deliverables, we take the time to fully understand your company’s methods and ensure what we provide is complimentary to your process. The more projects we do together, the smoother the process becomes.
WAYS THAT WE CAN HELP
Take Off as a Service (TOaaS)
Our team learns your workflows, then executes a detailed take off of drawings for your project, checking in with you along the way. The net result is ordering and assembly BOMs along with detailed install documents making ordering and installation a breeze.
Once our team teaches you the ropes, your internal team can leverage AECInspire to more quickly take off your projects with Prefab assemblies in mind. We can connect you with the appropriate Assembly Provider until it's time for you to execute your own Prefab.
Dreaming of starting performing Prefab at your shop OR have you gotten started and hit a snag? Our experts have helped large and small contractors implement and fine tune Prefab workflows and shops to maximize your investment.
Manufactured Assembly Provider Network
Other Contractors have been down this road before. Browse their catalogs to determine which Prefab Assemblies will work best on your projects, saving you time & money.
"AECInspire's 2D module enabled us to serve our customers more efficiently. It simplifies the workflow and generates a comprehensive BOM exactly as we want"